Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm A Pirate Dog


To my Uncle Wes and Aunt Libby (Fellow Pirates Lovers):

I dedicate this blog to you! My new favorite toy to play with is my set of keys. I also love crawling! But, there is a big problem. I can not play with them and crawl at the same time. So I thought back on my cool trip to California. I recalled my adventures at Disneyland and remembered my favorite ride. That's right you guessed it, Pirates of the Caribbean. I rode it so many times while we were there. My favorite character was the Pirate Dog that was in control of the jail cell keys. He always carried them in his mouth where ever he pleased and he still managed to get where he was going. And, I thought that dog had it going on and I could pull that cool trick off! So I thought "I do as I see. A Pirates' Life For Me!!!"

No comments: