Friday, May 23, 2008

Larger Than Life

Larger than Life

Hey Everyone! I love this picture of Ellie. If there ever was a picture to capture her personality, it is this one. Ellie is a character. She knows how to have fun and she is such a little ham. Jacob and I always have the time of our lives with her. Her two favorite toys at this time are the tea set mimi and papa gave her and her "Belle" princess doll.

Photo Class Picture

This picture is the one that I submitted to my photography class. We were to take a "Environmental" picture. A environmental picture often tells a story about the subject. I loved how Ellie and the tea set framed the picture while demonstrating her love for playing with the tea set. We also got lucky with the lighting that day. The newest thing Ellie has learned has been that she can now walk around the house with her shopping cart and she is really fast. We are waiting to see her let go of the shopping cart any day now. I hope that you all are doing well. Until next week...

No comments: