Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Me and Daddy

Assignment: Emotion - Amazement

The top picture is the one I recently used for our photography class on emotion. This was the first time that Jacob brought out the mandolin. It was a huge hit with Ellie.

Daddy sings my favorite songs from Dan Zanes

Jacob sang Ellie's favorite songs from our Disney friend Dan Zanes. For those of you who have never heard of him, you have to go and look him up. He is wonderful and sings songs for children. He is so good that both Jacob and I listen to him even when Ellie is not in the car.


I could listen to him sing all the time.

I hope Ellie will always enjoy this. Tomorrow we will be going to the pediatrician for her 15 month check up so we are really looking forward to this and will blog the updates as soon as possible. I hope that all of you are wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been having fun today catching up on your blog! You are SO talented at photography! What gorgeous pictures... and what a cute little person to photograph!