Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Me and Maggie

Maggie and Ellie have a special relationship. Most of the time Maggie is running the opposite direction of Ellie, but on this day she actually stayed still for a few moments. For the most part, Maggie and Ellie get along great. Ellie tries to pat her and Maggie spends her time trying to lick Ellie. I think as Ellie gets older they will become inseparable. Well, we have a huge week ahead so I had better let you go. But before I do I wanted to let you know that next week I am going to post my "Photo Essay" which was my last photography class assignment. It was a lot of fun, but I took so many pictures that I have not taken as many lately. I feel the fever coming back, however, so I am sure there will be much more to post. I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: