So, My Ellie is a little ham and we have so much fun with her. She is in to putting on glasses and sunglasses right now.
She is also into having fun with them and acting silly!
But, this is my favorite look of all. This wise look from an old soul.Ellie update: So we are still waiting on Ellie to walk which I am sure will happen soon. In the meantime, we bought Ellie some big girl pink sparkly tennis shoes. She is in love with them. She started crying last night when she realized she could not go to bed wearing them. I will try to get a picture of the shoes soon. We hope you are all well!



3 comments:
Too cute!
I love the pictures!! She looks so wise... and I can not wait to see her sparkely shoes!
Love
Hannah
What a hoot! We need to get together sometime soon so I can see this sweet girl! She's growing and changing so fast!
And she and M would get along very well. M is always snitching glasses (usually her Grandmother's) and running about with them.
Post a Comment