Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Girl

Ellie in Maggie and Lilly's dog bed with their toys!

So, I have been a really bad blogger lately and will probably be that way for another week. I am actually posting pictures from a couple of months ago. We have been running since August and we will not be slowing down anytime soon. We have several showers, parties, vacation, church meeting week, and the arrival of a new cousin coming up in the next month.
So through this all, I am going to do my best to post.


Ellie had fun splashing in Mimi's bird bath on a rainy day!

I hope you are all doing well. We miss so many of you that we do not see often!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

how cute! I love your new background!

Aimmhigh said...

I love all of your pictures! You are so talented! I finally have a blog, check it out!
http://amazingadventuresofus.blogspot.com/
Amy