Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary Daddy!

Hey Jacob!
I wanted to surprise you with a picture of "your girls". I am always so proud when you call us this. This is more of a father's day gift but I did not have it ready in time and felt it would be fun to surprise you today on our Anniversary. I just want you to know I am crazy about you and I thank your for giving me such a wonderful family and life! We love you!


I wanted to add that this beautiful picture was taken by Miss Elizabeth Bailey my fellow photographer in crime and has been post processed by me. I think we make a wonderful team!! Thanks again!

4 comments:

Suzy B said...

What a beautiful picture of you two!!!

Courtney said...

that is so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

You're both just beautiful!! Love the picture and love you guys, too.

Anonymous said...

You two are very beautiful! I can't believe how long Ellie's hair is getting! Hope to see yall soon!