I love laying on daddy's shoulder!Ellie has produced so many awesome pictures with daddy lately that we had to share them with you!

Ellie likes to try on daddy's Auburn hat. Can we say that she is already a big fan!
We know it has been a while since our last blog but our little princess has really kept us very busy lately. Ellie has really been very busy and is learning so much. She and I have both had colds. This is the first time Ellie has gotten sick. My "Ellie First" which is huge for me is that she gave me my first Ellie hug. One morning I was taking her out of her car seat and she smiled the biggest smile and wrapped her little arms around my neck. That so far is one of the best presents I have ever received.
She also has started having very busy hands. She has become very proficient in grabbing things. If she drops her toys she can pick them back up again and start playing with them. She has really started to notice her hands. She holds them up in front of her face and waves them around like they are the neatest invention ever made. One morning Ellie and I slept in and I awoke to little hands playing with my face and when I opened my eyes I got a huge grin from here. That is the greatest way to start a day. She has also started to sit on her own for a few minutes while playing on the floor with her toys although she is very wobbly with it.
Ellie just turned six months old yesterday. Jacob and I were commenting on how bittersweet this was. It is so much fun to watch her turn into a big girl, but part of us wants to keep her as our little baby. Ellie will be going to her six month check up next week. We look forward to seeing how much she has grown. The doctor will also give us directions for starting her rice cereal. We are looking forward to seeing her try her first solid food. She was able to drink from her new sippy cup yesterday. She loves cold water. Check in with us next week to see how much she has grown. We love you all and we want to wish our Uncle Wesley a Happy Birthday!!




1 comment:
And Happy 6 months to you ellie ! we love you !
Post a Comment