I have added a picture of Ellie peeking out from under the pillows she was napping with one day.I can't help but think she is the cutest thing in the world when looking a this picture.
Can you tell I am a proud mommy?
Well, Ellie and I have been out of commission on the blog spot lately. Ellie has not been feeling well due to teething. We have had a lot happen in between our blogs. We now have a new little cousin which we are hoping to see this weekend for Jared's birthday. By the way, happy 30th birthday Uncle Jared. We had so much fun at the hospital while waiting for Cole to arrive. Lauren Delk helped to keep Ellie entertained. We sang and did the hokey pokey right in the hospital waiting room. She made waiting fun.
One of our newest tricks is grabbing and grabbing fast. One night I was holding Ellie while we were eating supper. I managed to cut a piece of steak and as I was lifting it up she grabbed it and then went for my gravy with the other hand. We have very busy hands these days. I leave you with a picture of Ellie and Lilly. They are a pair. Ellie loves being on the dogs' level when she is in her bumpo seat.




No comments:
Post a Comment