Monday, September 10, 2007

War Eagle Ellie Style!

War Eagle Baby!

Once again, Ellie has a number of new things she is trying. Since Cole has arrived Ellie has found her feet. She not only loves to play with them but she loves to suck on them as well. You would think they had been covered in chocolate the way she goes at them.

Oh Yummy!

Ellie has also started sitting at the kitchen table with us in her bumpo seat. This has immediately led to her taking her first few sips of water from a real glass. She is really enjoying this and does really well with it. She watches everything we do when we are eating. It is sad because it looks like she really wants to eat what we are eating. Thankfully, she will be doing this soon. She will get to have rice cereal in a few weeks when she turns six months old. Yea!!!

Look at me I am a big girl!

I love cold water!

Ellie has also celebrated the start of football season recently. She christened it with an Auburn outfit and a celebration at Mimi's house. This past weekend we went to Jared and Holly's to visit Cole. He is already growing and he was celebrating Auburn by wearing his new Auburn ware. We have had so much family fun recently!


My eyes match daddy's! Aren't they pretty?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby,
Those are such sweet pictures! And it's amazing how big Ellie is getting! I am hoping that Lily and I will be up in October so the girls can play.
Andrea

Creating Memories said...

I love the Auburn outfit. Savannah had to wear her new AU outfit last week as well.

The Fry's said...

I love the picture with her foot in her mouth. She is so precious. You take wonderful pictures!!