Thursday, July 31, 2008

My New Fav.!!!


So, This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of Ellie at this moment. It was taken during the whole photo essay time period. I just love the whole look. I am hoping to put up more soon. I have been in a lull lately. Not so much with pictures, I have been taking a lot of time lately to learn the inner workings of my camera in order to have the best out of my pictures.

Ellie letting her hair air dry by the window!

As for Ellie, we seem to have hit an interesting time. She is testing out her individuality. She is showing a temper early on but with that comes a strong sense of self. She is easily frustrated because she is learning at such a rapid pace. A large dose of patience will have to be learned in the next few weeks. Truth be told, this is a trying time with this new attitude, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am just glad she is here and well!!

2 comments:

Creating Memories said...

I do love that first picture. =)

Erica said...

AWESOME Pics! Take care!
ttfn