Friday, August 3, 2007

Do you want some?


Today Ellie and I went to play with Lily at Mimi's house. We had so much fun. Lily was so sweet and she tried to share her juice and toys with Ellie. We look forward to the day when Ellie will be old enough to play with Lily. We are really going to miss Andrea, Lily, and Mimi as they travel to visit Hannah and Jon. Hopefully, Ellie and I can get together with Andrea and Lily on a regular basis. Soon Ellie will have another little friend to play with when cousin Cole arrives. We hope it happens soon.
I have to confess that I am slightly sad, but happy for Jacob at the same time. Last night Jacob was able to put Ellie to sleep for the first time. Since the day she was born, I have hugged, kissed her, and put her to bed each night and last night was the first night I did not do this. I missed seeing her little eyes close for the night. Jacob, however, did a great job and it was a very good thing for him and her sentimental mom will be very happy to share such a wonderful event.