Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Look at me!

We have been very busy as of late and Ellie is again doing so many fun things. She has started to try and scoot out of our laps. She is becoming very active and I think it is time to get a jumperoo or exerciser. We have not decided which one she would like better. I think it would really be fun to see Ellie jumping around in the rain forest jumperoo. We will see. Mimi and I will look at them next week. Sunday we went to Aunt Holly's baby tea. We had so much fun! We got to visit with all our old friends. Everyone is doing well and they all enjoyed meeting Ellie. Our new cousin to be, David Cole, received some awesome gifts and will be really decked out once he arrives. Aunt Holly is really progressing and it will probably not be long before Cole makes an appearance. We can't wait to meet him. On our way home Ellie started to get upset about being in the car. I pulled out her Pooh V.tech singing book and she got so excited and looked at it like it was the best thing she had ever seen. She did this again when we got home and put on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show. This is her favorite and she loves to kick and talk to the TV when she is watching it. She was so proud to get home and out of the car. Uncle Wes and Libby also spent the night with us on Sunday night. They were on their way to Kentucky to check out the school there. They will probably be moving there next year and we are really going to miss them.
Ellie is watching her favorite show in this picture. She is really intent on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
After our full weekend, Ellie and I chilled out most of Monday. I took a lot of pictures of Ellie in hopes of getting a few good four month pictures. This is something I really enjoy doing but I really need more practice and my subject gets testy with me when we practice. I have to move fast. I have included a few of our pictures. We also want to wish our Nana and Papa special Birthday wishes!!! We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys i miss you. this is so great. thankyou for sharing those special moments with us. those photos look professional. ellie is growing so fast. wish i was there. love you, suzanne.

Creating Memories said...

I love the picture with Ellie and the flower! She has really changed so much in the few weeks we've been gone. :( Is Wesley or Libby going back to school in KY?

Lesley said...

Wow!! Ellie is so Beautiful! She looks so active now. You are doing a great job with the pictures!! Hopefully, we'll get to see you guys soon. Keep up the great blog!