
Ellie is showing so much personality. I have continued to take tons of pictures of her this week. I have posted some of our favorites. Each time I take a picture I get a different expression and look. I hope one day we can look back and easily remember these precious moments. I am also trying to practice my photography skills in order to get better at it and to be able to take better pictures as my family grows.

This week we have enjoyed have several visitors. We were able to see Wes and Libby again as they were traveling back home. Libby and I are really enjoying getting started in digital scrap booking. Hopefully, I will be able to post some of these pages when they are created. Several friends and family have stopped by this week providing endless entertainment for Ellie.

Ellie really fine tuned two skills this week. She has started to enjoy laughing and she will usually laugh at least once a day. She really loves it when someone sneezes, coughs, or makes funny noises. I accidentally sneezed while making supper the other night and she was belly laughing. I continued to fake sneeze and she loved it. Since then, we have been fake sneezing but she has not found it as funny. Something gets her at least once a day and I always look forward to hearing it.

Mimi and I have also been working with Ellie for at least a month on being able to sit in her bumpo seat by herself without our hands holding up her head. Mimi went out of town this week and Ellie started sitting by herself in the seat without my help. I hated Mimi missed it.

This is now Ellie's favorite thing to do. She is on the same level with the dogs and she really enjoys watching them run around her. Maggie also finds Ellie at a convenient height to be able to get a lick in on her face. I have a feeling that they are going to be great friends. Ellie looks and acts like such a big girl when she is in the seat. She is definitely big stuff this week!
3 comments:
Abby
Those are great pictures! You are really great at catching some awsome photos! They look professional! I hated that we took Mimi away from yall this past week. We really enjoyed spending time with her. I know yall will get all caught up this week! Look forward to reading your blog and watching Ellie grow!
abby,
andrea and lily are right the pictures do look professional. its so great seeing her grow up. ill just stick with scrapbooking on paper to much trouble with 2 kids. also my email address has changed to suzanne071@centurytel.net
ive lost all my addresses.
love you all- suzanne
Abby
These pictures are so very GOOD!!!!! I really like how you captured Ellie's eyes on the 2nd photo.
Post a Comment